Mecer Inter-Ed is delighted to announce our strategic partnership and appointment by VMware – as both a VMware Authorized Training Center (VATC) and VMware Education Reseller Partner (VERP) to assist our customers to meet constantly evolving needs to drive business outcomes.
MIE aims to offer our ecosystem of channel partners and end customers a variety of VMware authorized training and certification solutions across six distinct areas to choose from to become more cloud smart and to navigate the complex world of multi-cloud.
The six distinct solution domains to choose from to become VMware certified are:
1. Data Center Virtualization (DCV) – Validate expertise in designing, installing and managing VMware vSphere environment in a real-world environment
2. Network Virtualization (NV) - Validate expertise in designing, installing and managing a VMware NSX environment
3. Cloud Management and Automation (CMA) – Validate skills in installing, configuring and optimizing public, private and hybrid clouds using VMware vRealize Suite
4. End-User Computing (EUC) – Validate skills required for installing and managing End-User computing solutions using VMware Workspace One and Desktop management solutions using VMware Horizon
5. Security (SEC) – Validate skills with VMware’s security solutions and the ability to provide support for the security features of VMware products, including VMware NSX-T Data Center, VMware Workspace ONE and VMware Carbon Black Cloud
6. Application Modernization (AM) – Validates develop knowledge of specialized frameworks and administrator knowledge of emerging technologies, such as VMware Tanzu and Kubernetes
Once you have selected your area of expertise, you need to decide what skill level you are ready to become certified in. Each VMware learning career certification is geared towards a certain skill set. Each certification level may have different requirements to achieve it, including VMware Learning Courses, Labs, etc.
VMware Certified Technical Associate (VCTA) - Aimed at Operators
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) - For Administrators and Engineers
VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) - For Administrators, Architects and Engineers
- VCAP Design
- VCAP Deployment
VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) - For Architects
MIE’s offering will consist of the following learning platforms to choose from when deciding on your preferred method of enablement:
- In-person Instructor-Led Training - delivered by certified and experienced VMware Certified Instructors (VCIs)
- Virtual Instructor-Led training from the comfort of your office or home - delivered by certified and experienced VMware Certified Instructors (VCIs)
- VMware On-Demand series - 30-days of unlimited access to self-paced interactive, modular learning on selected titles that can be accessed anytime, anywhere
- And VMware’s Enterprise Learning Subscription (ELS) series - a comprehensive digital learning solution with the latest training content
Who should get VCP certified?
The VMware Certified Professional (VCP) program is designed for IT professionals (administrators and engineers) who install, configure, manage and optimize VMware solutions.
Find the optimal path to achieve proficiency and accreditation
VMware Certifications validate the critical skills required to integrate and manage the technology that drives desired business outcomes. Covering multiple technology areas with levels for those new to the industry as well as experts in the field, VMware Certification Tracks give you the flexibility to find the path that suits your needs.