MIE has shifted its On-Premise Training focus, to Virtual Instructor-Led Training to support the mandatory work-from-home policies and as always, to ensure that our students’ learning journey is uninterrupted. Your skills and training needs should not be put on hold during this period, it simply means priorities shift and certain skills become even more important.
Courses will be transitioned to Virtual Instructor-Led delivery with immediate effect, commencing the week of 30th March 2020. We foresee minimal impact on any training you may have been planning in the upcoming weeks, as the majority of MIE’s courses can be delivered virtually.
MIE has identified in-demand courses across the following International Vendor Certifications to support you in your Learning and Development Journey:
Microsoft | CompTIA | Huawei | ITIL & DevOps | LPI | Business & Soft Skills
What you will need:
- A pc to log into the remote session
- A device or second screen to work on labs and open view digital content
- Internet Access
- A headset
- A quiet room with no background noise
- The virtual platform is accessible via a web browser, there is no need for the application to be installed
- We are utilizing Microsoft Teams as the virtual solution
- Labs for your course will be handled utilizing Online Labs
- Your courseware will be digital, details on how to access will be communicated prior to class start
You will receive:
- A Microsoft Teams meeting invitation, with instructions on how to access the session
- An email with your access codes for your digital courseware and online labs
To enquire about courses available, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on 082 551 4986 to discuss any Virtual Training requirement you may have. Stay safe, keep learning and thank you for your continued support!
Your MIE Team