The safety and wellbeing of all our students and employees is of paramount importance amid the growing concerns around the COVID-19 virus outbreak and is dealt with as a top priority at Mecer Inter-Ed. MIE has put the following measures in place to support our students during this challenging time:
All scheduled classes at MIE will continue as planned until further notice. MIE will offer students a choice between Virtual or In-Class attendance over the coming months, where MIE will be utilising Microsoft Teams as a Virtual platform solution, ensuring minimal impact on our training deliveries.
Should you wish to rather attend Virtually, kindly note the following:
- Inform MIE that you will be attending your course virtually at least by the Wednesday prior to your course commencement date. Please contact us at email@example.com or speak to your Account Manager directly.
- Ensure that you have an internet connection at home or at your workplace, for the duration of the course. Should be attending from your workplace, we recommend the use of headphones.
- Depending on the course that you attend, MIE will supply electronic courseware and online labs, to ensure your virtual experience is of the same high quality as In-Class attendance.
MIE has taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols at our MIE training centre even more rigorous:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including classrooms, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have enhanced the use of disinfectants.
- We have deployed antibacterial hand sanitizing dispensers and wipes in all classrooms.
- Provide separate desks for each student.
- Restricted student numbers for each course.
We are monitoring the developments around COVID-19 and will be sure to provide regular updates. In the meantime, we are open for business and as always, are here to support you.