The Media, Information and Communications Technology Sector Education and Training Authority (MICT SETA) is one of the 21 SETA’s in South Africa which tasks itself to
provide information that offers a diverse range of opportunities and occupational skills needs within the MICT sector. With the advancements in technologies, MICT
SETA offers training and certifications to career paths that will still be relevant in years to come than careers that are running on limited time.
Why Choose SETA Qualification Programmes With MIE?
- Increase your BBBEE score
- Improve your talent pool
- Employee growth in line with your business strategy
- Mandatory and discretionary funding allocation
- Leverage tax rebates
- Fast track high level skills
- Increase access to employment opportunities
- Be empowered with practical knowledge levelling with qualifications
- Receive a stipend while you learn
- Lead to the acquisition of a formal qualification
- Serve as an entrance to the industry you are interested in
MIE Learning Programmes
A work-based education and training programme that is linked to a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) with SAQA.
A set of clusters of unit standards gathered or combined to form a short programme bearing credits on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
A programme designed to give university and TVET college graduates an opportunity to extend their academic qualifications through structured workplace exposure and specialised training.
Recruiment and Placement
MIE follows a rigorous candidate selection process using tools to screen, assess, select and place top candidates on your skills program. Contact us on email@example.com for further information on curremt programmes available.